A Potluck & Community Group for All Ages
- Our next session of Finder’s Feast will start October 2, 2019.
- Doors are open at 5:30 pm, the meal begins at 6 pm.
- The Coffeehouse is open following the meal, with groups from 7-8:30 pm.
- We encourage you to bring a food dish approximately equal to what you will eat. This could be an appetizer, salad, main, or dessert.
Check out a snapshot from our previous session:
Finders Feast Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to bring food?
No. This is a potluck event, so of course we encourage you to bring some food to share, but if you find yourself unable to bring food, please don’t let that stop you from coming!
What if I am gluten free?
Gluten free options will be well identified.
Does this event cost anything?
No. The event is free. Some groups may have recommended resources (books) with associated costs, but there is no charge for basic participation.
Can I just come for a portion of the evening or just the Coffeehouse?
Yes. Many people choose to come only for the meal, Coffeehouse or the after-dinner groups. Be a part of whatever works best for you.
Can I drop off my children at this event?
Yes. While we do encourage families to participate together, some parents may choose to have only their child come to this event. We only ask that you follow our sign-in/sign-out procedures.
What happens after the end of this session?
The sessions run winter/spring/fall, we will keep you posted when new sessions are about to start.
Here are two Sunday morning sermons that describe some of the ideas behind Finder’s Feast:
January 27, 2019
February 3, 2019
For Children (Birth – Grade 5)
- Exchange Preschool Sunday School (age 2-5)
- Exchange Kids (grade K-5)
- Boys and Girls’ Club (grade 2-5)
- Quilters, Knitters and Crocheters Group
- “Movers and Shakers” Parkinson Group
- Women’s Ministry
- Women’s Retreat
- Men’s Ministry
- Men’s Retreat