Service Production Coordinator Position
Service Production Coordinator is a .25 FTE indefinite-term position at McIvor Avenue MB Church. The Coordinator is accountable to the church through the Lead Pastor. The Candidate confesses Jesus Christ as Lord and must be able and willing to support the vision and ministry of the Church.
- To assist in scheduling duties and communicating service orders to staff and volunteers involved in Sunday Morning Services.
Please see corresponding Role Description (below).
Please see Website for further details: www.mcivorchurch.com
Salary Scale as per MB Conference Grid
Administrative Support – Entry
Please e-mail resumes to:
Closing Date: Applications will be processed as received and the process
will close when a successful candidate is identified.
|Title||Service Production Coordinator|
|Reports to||Lead Pastor|
- Administer and maintain the schedule of staff and volunteers involved in weekly worship services
- Work within and advise on established activities
- Update and post-service order documents to all involved in service delivery
- Assemble weekly worship service media presentations
- Assist music teams by performing administrative tasks as needed
- Assist Supervisor on Sunday mornings
- Attend staff meetings as directed by Supervisor
- Perform all tasks associated with the undertaking of listed responsibilities
- Other duties as agreed to in consultation with Supervisor
- Well versed in current technology
* MBCM Salary Grid