We have many different program groups connected to McIvor Church. While some of these are age and gender-specific, others are united by common interests, abilities, and skills. Learn more about each of these programs, and find out how you can join in.
(Birth – Grade 5)
- • Exchange Preschool Sunday School (age 2-5)
- • Exchange Kids (grade K-5)
- • Boys and Girls’ Club (grade 2-5)
Mid-Week at McIvor:
Wednesday Evenings 7-9:30 pm
(Grade 2 and Over)
- • 7-8:30 pm: Boy’s and Girl’s Club (grade 2-5)
- • 7-9:30 pm: Junior High Youth (grade 6-9)
- • 7-9:30 pm: Senior High Youth (grade 10-12)
- • 7-9:30 pm: Coffee, Fellowship, and Small Groups (Parents)
McIvor Church Life Groups are largely self-directed, but we do have a coordinator that oversees their composition and the integration of new members. Typically the groups range from 6-20 people and offer the opportunity to explore your interests, share common concerns, help one another, love, learn, laugh, serve, reach out, and grow.
Whether you want to investigate Christianity in a safe environment, grow with other new Christians, serve with people who have similar interests and talents, or get to know other people, there’s a Life Group with an open chair waiting for you.
For Young Adults
These groups meet every other week in the homes of couples from the church.
- • Quilters’ Group
- • “Movers and Shakers” Parkinson Group
- • Women’s Ministry
- • Women’s Retreat
- • Men’s Ministry
- • Men’s Retreat
- • Morning out for Mom’s
- • Morning Out for Seniors
- • Ladies Fellowship